Beams Value Proposition
- Mindset: Inspiring people to embrace innovation in the broadest sense – generating and implementing ideas for improvement in all areas.
- Team Matching: Guiding the assignment of team members with required and complementary skills to specific projects and tasks.
- Training & Development: Planning how to address the development needs of employees, teams, departments and functions within your organization.
- Culture: Identifying cultural barriers to innovation, and strategies to evolve.
- Processes: Re-thinking and streamlining innovation management processes, ensuring they’ll deliver desired results.
- Ideation: Understanding who’s contributing what, how, and why – and how to increase creativity within all parts of your organisation.
- Wellness: Enhancing employees strategies for dealing with work-related stress, and promoting work-life balance and creative fulfillment.
- Predictions: Employing AI to analyze who will deliver the best results, and how to maximize their potential for success.
- Leadership: Providing guidance on how to navigate through innovation opportunities and risks, engaging global thought leadership to maximise your returns on innovation investments.
Beams is developed by Beam Riders, an Israeli based startup funded by the Chief Scientist Office and incubated at the prestigious EISP-8200 Accelerator.
Meet Our Team
In addition to his MBA (Cranfield alumni; Chevening Award) and LLB (Hebrew University) degrees Jafar has completed partial studies in Computer Science (Technion) and Psychology (Hebrew University).
At Beam Riders Jafar has led a one-year study measuring brain wave activity of university students while using Beam’s Alternate Uses and Complete Drawing Tests, and found that high scores, as evaluated by two external experts, correlated positively with alpha and theta brain wave activity in accordance with previous findings in the literature.
Before that Jafar led two other startups in internet and medical devices and raised $1M and $0.5M respectively.
Jafar is a graduate of the prestigious accelerator EISP-8200, a Fellow at the Aspen Institute Global Leadership Network, and a graduate of Stanford Technology Ventures Program (A Crash Course on Creativity).
Jafar was featured in and quoted by leading newspapers and articles including Forbes, SharpBrains, Financial Times, Les Echos, Time Magazine, Guardian, Red Herring, Le Monde, Geek Time, Boston Globe, Jerusalem Post, and many others. Jafar was also interviewed by BBC Radio 4, Today Program, and Radio 5 Alive.
Zuhair has led the development of several products and IT systems.
Zuhair enjoys coding using: Java, SQL, HTML, CSS, jQuery, Swift, and many more.
Speaker, author, consultant – experienced senior executive, entrepreneur and cofounder of the MIT Innovation Lab – engaging global leaders in sharing secret sauces and recipes for innovation. The Seven Sins of Innovation: A Strategic Model for Entrepreneurship shares these key insights. Jaime is the CEO of Poiesys, a Management Consulting company dedicated to enhance innovation and entrepreneurship skills of managers, all over the world.
Beams is targeting both corporations that are keen to boost their innovation capacity as well as consultants that might be interested to use the app to boost their services to their clients.
Whilst Beams is a free app, we offer a consultancy-based services to corporations to help them draw meaningful insights from the data they aggregate as well as reconfigure their whole innovation process.
Please feel free to contact us for further inquiries at: email@example.com
Or fill out the following form to get access to Admin Panel.